Hopefully you’ll take JSlow’s advice and don a dress this Thanksgiving. Want to amp-up the “I am going to eat like a horse but be comfortable and look fabulous doing so?”
Bring a big bag.
The palatial purse serves many purposes:
- Creates the illusion of a smaller body by virtue of comparison
- Diverts guests’ eyes away from body/ensemble issues (look! A big sparkly bag!)
- Stores sweatpants and a big sweater for emergency gravy spills and burst seams.
- Discreetly transports leftover ham, rolls and pie without making one feel like a pig.
- Provides ample belly coverage whether sitting in one’s lap, or being held between the eye-sight/gut line of you other Thanksgiving revelers.
Here are some big bags to complete your Thanksgiving looks (bag numbers correspond with JSlow’s gowns:)
Now go strap on your most fabulous feedbag and have a happy Thanksgiving. And remember, purse prices plummet tonight, so be sure to add a big bag to your Black Friday shopping list.