So Jslow, below are my ten favorite things about myself. The next time I feel crappy, I promise to read this list and snap out of if.
1) The size of my jeans is half the number of my age. Nothing like “old” math!
2) My hard-earned fibroid and appendicitis scars, etched into my stomach, form a perfect cross below my belly button.
3) I can draw Fred Flintstone faster than anybody in the world. I’m serious. I hold an actual record.
4) I have a nice rack.
5) My dry, frizzy, progressively gray hair can be shaped and molded into various shapes, like a sculpture, without any drying or heating tools, so electricity or lack thereof is never an issue during travel.
6) My handstands take two tries tops, and I can hold a headstand for almost 4 minutes.
8) My hand-eye coordination, which makes me dangerous at ping-pong, paddle-ball, and plenty of other ball-related activities
10) I have a nice rack.
So if you don’t mind, I’m about to head off to yoga and pop into a handstand. Have a great weekend. And thanks, Jslow, for reminding us all that we kick some serious ass.
Because….”I simply remember my favorite things…and then I don’t feel so bad.”